How do I allow access to my computer’s microphone?
Using Google Chrome:
You can allow or block permissions for a specific site. The site will use its settings instead of the default settings. You can also clear data for a site.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a website.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon that you see: Lock , Info or Dangerous .
- Click Site settings.
- Change a permission setting. Your changes will save automatically.
Using Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the site identity icon (the lock symbol) in the address bar : , or
- Choose on each menu next to Use the Camera and Use the Microphone.
- Click anywhere on the web page to close the menu, then click the button.